Patterns

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Looking for something to do?

If you are looking for something to do in September (maybe a "destination vacation") I strongly suggest visiting the lovely South Carolina. What better way to spend a weekend...
..and since you're in the area, why not head out to the White Oaks Convention Center and sign up for the Palmetto TAT DAYS! If you go to their site at http://www.palmettotatters.org/index.shtml you can get all the details as well as see pictures from previous years. The projects are great and there's a wonderful cast of teachers:
Vicki Clarke (me)
Hope Green
Sharren Morgan
Jane Eborall
Erin Holloway
Karey Solomon
Martha Ess
Nina Libin
Riet Surtel

I'm excited to because I not only be attending but teaching a few projects! I thought I would share a few sneak peaks of the projects I'm teaching:

The Culprit
Fall Flower Broach



A closer look at one of the flowers.











Rosette Sachet (variation below)











Wine Charms/Magnets

I'm terribly excited about this weekend and I hope to see you there shuttles, needles and thread in tow!




4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet you. I'm SO impressed with your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be there but have a FABULOUS time for me, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go too! Have fun everyone who does get to go and think of us . . .

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......