Patterns

Friday, May 29, 2009

What to say...

I've been trying to write a post for a couple days now but I don't really have anything to say or show.

The other Chiropractor in the clinic is on vacation so I'm working extra hours seeing her patients and doing a little administrative stuff. It's longer hours than I'm used to and some of that time is just waiting so I'm getting a little crabby. I can't even tat while waiting!

I'm very lucky that I love my job and profession. I get to help a lot of people, every day is new and challenging with just the right combination of physical and office work. I have no idea how people can stand working at a desk all day long. It would drive me crazy and then I would drive the people around me crazy.

I guess I have something to say after all.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you enjoy your work, I think that is so important! I am sorry you can't tat while waiting though...wouldn't it be great if you could?

    Thank you for the link on tessellations... I have always loved Escher and I find the whole subject fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......