Patterns

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a fun pattern


I was at a Girl Guide camp on the weekend and took some tatting for the evenings. I took Jon Yusof's poppy pattern from the PTG's fundraiser last year- Flower's of Lace Put a Smile On your Face. What a fun pattern! I had no problems and got a lot of compliments on the flower. I'm making them to send to the IOLI convention. I'm not sure yet where to send them.
A side effect of making them at camp is that I'm going to teach the guides how to tat this fall. Crafty women can't resist tatting.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pattern. I got that book too and there are some pretty patterns in it. I'm glad I got it.

    That is really cool that you are going to teach the guides how to tat! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......