Patterns

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!🎉🎉🎉
Hope everyone is getting ready for a socially distant but awesome 4th of July
This is our last day of the 4th of July Tat-a-long. 
Day 3

 Materials:

Size 20 white thread or beading thread in white.  (Any size will do but it means you will have to fiddle a bit with the beads)

Size 10 beads in white, black, red.

 I used a floss threader to add beads during this round, a beading needle would work well too.

 Start by passing white thread through vsp on the 2nd Chain of red

Add 5 white beads

Pass through thread through the vsp on the 3rd Chain of red

Add 5 white beads

Pass thread through vsp on the blue chain

Add 5 white beads

Pass thread through vsp on 1st Chain of red

Add 5 white beads, tie to beginning thread

Add 8 black beads

*Add 4 red beads, pass thread back through 1st 3 beads*

Repeat 4 times then hide ends.

I hide the ends in the beads by going back up through the white beads. 

 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Vickie. Made size 11 beads work as I couldn't wait to finish. Soon as I can get 5/8 ring will do the other post as only have 1/2 or 3/4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thays what I hoped people would do. The beads make it easy to adapt the pattern

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed your tat-a-longs. Thank you for posting them. I emailed you a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the picture! It makes me happy to see my patterns tatted!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......