Patterns

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Evil plans for the end of June

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying the non-snow days.  Its been such a crazy weather situation that we need to just be happy its not snowing and occasionally the sun visits us lol.

June seems to be one of those months that just slip by and all of a sudden its July 1st!  The good news is that I seem to be ahead of things for once.  I've been able to bring a pattern to fruition in time to tell you that there will be another "Very Canadian Tat-a-long" this year leading up to Canada Day.  The extra good news is that it will be once again followed by a "4th of July" pattern.   This seems too good to be true and it kinda is....I'm not sure how intense the patterns will be.  You see I haven't entirely completed the entire image that lies in my head but at the very least you will  get a chance to enjoy theme related motifs in red, white and later blue.  I also can't find my white thread so that may cause a deviation in the evil plan.

In other good news I'm almost ready to create the kits that I send down to Palmetto's every year for their TatDays.  The idea came to me very early in the year so I have everything needed.  I just need a few days to measure out thread.  The kit will involve a theme related pattern or at least something I can tie back to the theme. 

I've included a picture belowe of a previous kit that I sent down in conjunction with Georgia Seitz a few years ago.  Georgia donated the teapot charms and I designed a teapot or teacup dangle.  The picture below is from my Mom's house where she choose to use them as decorations on her teabag jar. 

4 comments:

  1. Well if you are out of white thread just make sure you go around something white 👍 that's what I would do 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Its a horible lie lol....i only think I'm organized....

      Delete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......