Patterns

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Day out 2

Today I worked in the morning then I went to the Ottawa Glass Bead Show.  I missed last year but can't remember why.  It is a great opportunity to see some great glass bead artists all at once and get some supplies.  Dragon Lair beads and McBead Creations were there too!
Everyone had amazing stuff and i wish I could have bought something from everyone.  However I need to eat.  I did buy a ridiculous amount of glass beads.  Including the ones in the pic from Nancy Sinclair. I am totally in love with the grey bead with yellow flowers. I just need to put it on a necklace and I'll be happy.
I deeply regret not buying a pair of earings from Zuzana Heron

3 comments:

  1. I love beads and buttons too and collect them, these are beautiful what fun you must have had :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, i just deleted your comment from yesterday. I was trying to hit publish but it deleted. I'm sorry it was not intentional.

      Delete
  2. Such lovely beads, I like the one with yellow flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......