Patterns

Thursday, March 30, 2017

If you're in Ottawa on Sunday

If you are in Ottawa this weekend and would like to see some lace the 29th Annual Lace Day is occuring on Sunday (and not Saturday like I keep telling people).  They have vendors and displays at the RA Center.  Its a great opportunity to get some tatting supplies.
Unfortunately they seem to coincide with the Finger Lakes Seminar every year so I miss it.  I will be in sunny Lodi this weekend for loads of tatting fun.  I've brought my favorite chocolates to celebrate International Tatting Day.  If you are heading there this weekend come over and say Hi!...I'll have mint chocolates from Laura Secord to share assuming I don't eat them all on the drive down.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm tatting and chocolate, great combo. I am no where near Ottawa but hope the Lace Day much success. BTW I am loving your podcasts.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......