I can't find the template to share with you but I made these a few years ago. I was initially concerned that they would pull apart but they've stood the test of time. Here's the basic plan:
1. Use fusible webbing to iron 2 peices of fabric together
2. Cut out triangles
3. Use pin to make holes along edge...about 3-5mm from edge.
4. Load ball thread with beads and then put 1 yard on Shuttle CTM.
5. If you are adding a clasp then start by joining to clasp.
6. Lock Stitch 20 to 30 stitches.
7. Add paperclip to shuttle thread
8. Tat 4 ds then join to top of triangle
9. Tat 7ds picot 7 ds join to next hole....repeat around triangle adding bell like in pic if you choose.
10. After last join to triangle tat 4ds then remove paperclip and join to the space held by the paperclip.
11. Add start if needed and hide ends.
Now you don't have to do this exactly as i've done it but I wanted to share the recipee.