Patterns

Monday, January 18, 2016

Tatting cabinet

Just working away tidying up my craft closet.  It's funny that we end up with so much stuff. Some things just sit there and are rarely used but we keep them "just in case".  I found that one of the best ways to tame my mess of thread was to put the balls in scrapbook cases. They are just the right height and I can see the thread through the case.  Unfortunately that doesn't work out nearly as well for my hand dyed threads.  They are separated by size into bags but I can't see every colour.  Most doilies fit nicely into the scrapbook cases for storage too.

3 comments:

  1. Your craft cupboard would take up my entire apartment! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of scrapbook cases for thread! My biggest problem would be where to put the scrapbook cases. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about using a clear photo storage box with index dividers to store the bags of thread? That way you can organize by colour family and see more of your collection of dyed threads.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......