Patterns

Friday, April 15, 2011

Finished projects from Finger Lakes


I have been working on finishing projects from the Finger Lakes weekend.  One of which is a garden newt which I didn't take as a class but I couldn't resist tatting the pattern.  I haven't had a chance to do the garden spider but its next.
As mentioned in my last post I'm addicted to making peeps.   There was a copy of The Tatting Times which is published by Karey Solomon in the grab bag.  I love her patterns and this one is lots of fun!  This is one of many.  I've done a few where the center flower is in a contrasting color.  I purchased more thread when I was at the Finger Lakes seminar so I have plenty of choices.  I did something annoying and didn't check the sizes so I ended up with 3 balls of size 40 Lizbeth instead of size 20.  Fortunately the colors match and I'll still be able to use the thread.  Still, I'm irritated with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......