Patterns

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Let's pretend part deux!!!

I'm at the fringe element tatdays Friday and Saturday.  If you are coming make sure to say hi. If you are some where else then let's pretend you're here by doing the following:
1. Tat something
2. Eat a wrap (the traditional Fringe tatday lunch) or chocolate
3.  Say "eh" at the end of your sentences
4. Toques are optional
5.  Take a pic and post it some where it the hashtag #fringetatdays #Tatting

P.S.  the cookies have nothing to do with the post....

P.S.S.  ....but they are yummy!

8 comments:

  1. Great idea! I've been tatting maple leaves for days....will pretend I'm at Fringe and have chocolate to go with my tatted maple leaves. What fun!
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'll have a wonderful time! I will try my best to pretend I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time there - actually that's a given :-D
    Still waiting for you to share what you (and others) did when you "went" to Tat Days - any link or post ?
    But I just received an email from Stephanie to pretend we're at the fringe, so I'll go sit with her ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you join in with the fun....most people shared pics on facebook and I don't know how to share from there...but I'm working on it..

      Delete
  4. A wrap, eh? Hmmm.
    Tatting, chocolate, funny sandwich- okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just say hi to Jane for me! Oh and tell her not to buy anymore thread! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and by the way just finished tatting your rose this evening, lovely pattern

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......