Patterns

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Post Canada Day Fun

I met up with Kelly Dunn on July 2nd to go to the Cobourg Waterfront Festival.  They have a huge artisan market there every year.  I don't remember how many years that Kelly and I have been going but its always fun.  This year we took the opportunity to pop into Artisanthropy now that it has a storefront.
I bought another clover bobbin shuttle and a shuttle case.  The sew mates fit into the clover shuttle cases so it will be filled pretty quick.  I have a lot of sew mates since I swapped my clover post shuttles for sew mates.
I also purchased some amazing hand dyed wool.  I officially off of buying any craft related stuff until the Fringe Element Seminar!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of Kelly. Can't wait to see you all at the Fringe. September can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun - I'm crazy about the both of you!

    A bit green here with jealousy...

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......