Patterns

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanks Diane

Diane of lace loving librarian posted a tutorial on how to make her ice drops.  Basically you capture the stone in lace.  This has always been something that seemed too fiddly to me.  I did not have much success in the past with attempting a pattern.  So I was happy when Diane posted a turorial and I was actually able to do it without too much trouble.  The thing to note is that pictures really don't capture how pretty the ice drops are in person.

7 comments:

  1. Great job! I'm quite envious that you did this already! I am trying to find some time to concentrate on this! Diane did a wonderful tutorial and so generously shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some crystals yesterday, can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Vicky. I must try this too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am tickled pink! I've now seen a few pictures of Ice Drops others have made from my tutorial, and I am very flattered! I love the way you've made your hanger. Why didn't I think of that? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH I want to make some of these!!! Only wish there was written instructions. Will give it a go and see what happens. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever, so clever would love to have a go at these, but as Margie says need written instructions

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......