Patterns

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Awesome time at Finger Lakes Seminar (Lodi)

I had a great time on the weekend in Lodi and tatted with fabulous people. This awesome bag was made by Sheila Boniface for the Finger Lakes Seminar.  She made all the grab bags for the weekend.  We got all kinds of neat things in that bag.  I filled it with thread for the drive home.  Unfortunately I missed Monica Braxton's hand dyed thread because I talked too much! (what a surprise!)  I did get my bi-annual stash of Karey Solomon's hand-dyed thread and some of Marilee Rockley's fabulous thread.

2 comments:

  1. It was great to see you at Finger Lakes! Everyone was so nice, the surroundings beautiful, and the food was delicious. Your grab bag is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to meet you there some day. It looks like everyone had a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......