Patterns

Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring is approaching...


Here in Ottawa it's a beautiful day. The sun is shinning, snow is melting and you can feel spring is just around the corner. BUT this is Ottawa so its going to get really cold before it gets really warm. Last March we had our all time biggest snowfall on record. I actually got snowed into my house!
I thought I would share a butterfly in honor of the beautiful day. I made it awhile ago and I don't really remember how I did some of it. I made it last year for an exchange but sent something else instead. I didn't like it at the time but saw it a few months later and thought it was great. I think it would be nicer in different colors.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmm.
    It's officially a mystery I don't know where I got the initials D.N.
    maybe the outside of the box?
    Well it's great to know at last.
    Thanks so much,I like your blog too. Had I noticed it before I would have recognized the hearts and had a clue as to who tatted the valentine towel when I first opened it.
    Thanks again
    Connie Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your floral motif is very pretty! I like the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is most interesting; I first thought of a flower (I think it's due to the green bottom), then I realise it is a butterfly when I read the text :)

    ReplyDelete

Anyone out there? Say hi if you are......